"Long Lost Manuscript Resurfaces With The Secret Quarterback Drill Secrets"
*FREE For A Limited Time*
If you’re interested in football then this could be the most important message you will ever read.
From The Desk Of: Alex Mandion
Since you’ve found this website I suppose it’s ok to let you know… “I love football.” The truth is, I’m always on the internet looking for anything to do with football. That’s what led me to put this website up. Let me explain…
While surfing around the internet, I stumbled upon something so fantastic that it immediately got my attention… In fact, I discovered something sooo amazing that at first I thought it was "too good to be true" like most things are.
You see, a few months ago, I was doing some research on George H. Allen one of the most well-known and respected football coaches in recent history. I noticed that most of his work was available and accounted for with the exception of one of his most important pieces of work,‘How To Train The Quarterback’.
Well, this got me curious and so I started digging a little deeper; I started to send off a few emails asking questions, but unfortunately every road I seemed to head down was a dead end… until a couple of weeks ago that is…
By a stroke of luck, I emailed my story to one of my favorite site’s webmasters… as it turned out he had an old copy of this difficult to find book - it was right under my damn nose.
After numerous emails I finally got him to mail me his copy.
I Uncovered One Of The Most Important Football Manuscripts Of All Time....
Even though it was first published in 1960 this book has the best football for the quarterback information I have ever seen.
In the 16 chapters here’s just a snippet of what you’ll learn:
- The history of the quarterback...which was a little bit hard to find but still very interesting and gives a very good insight into how and when it started.
- The difference between the Old and New football generalship...learn what the old rules said! And, discover how the new rules have changed things.
- How the selection of the Quarterback is carried out...and why he has to be respected. This is the most important position on the field, so the selection has to be done right.
- How to develop leadership for the Quarterback...as this is like a playing coach role, he has to be able to lead the team. But, this has to be nurtured and honed as time progresses.
- Secrets of how to train the Quarterback...and what to teach them, discover how to develop his confidence when it comes to picking the other players.
- The best way to work out how the classification of plays should be done...this is very important and you'll be shown how to do this in simple easy steps.
- The seven laws of Generalship...and discover the best ever written article on this subject. For instance, why he must have a 'staccato' voice.
And there’s loads more…
At this point, you might be wondering how you can get your hands on a copy…
Well here’s the good news.
After doing even more research (I told you I was a football fanatic) I have contacted the original copyright owners and gained permission to republish George H. Allen’s complete work on this website.
Because football is my passion and I want to share it with as many people as possible. Believe it or not, I’ve decided to do something completely unheard of these days. I’m going to let you have this amazing manuscript for nothing.
It’s FREE… Yes 100% FREE
Now you have no excuse for not being able to pick the best man to be your 'Quarterback'.
Are You Ready To Move Onto The Next Lesson? Click Here….